My Honest Company Bundle

I like to keep things as natural and wholesome as possible in our house.  When it comes to the food we eat - I buy organic as much as I can.  We choose to use essential oils for healing aches and pains and the occasional cold.  And I like to use more natural products for cleaning, washing, and for our son (ie diaper rash cream, shampoo, sunscreen, etc.) 


I have been extremely happy with the products I've received from The Honest Company.  They have a wide range of products - anything from cleaning, baby stuff, beauty, as well as cute tote bags and dish towels.  Everything is made with plant based ingredients, free of harsh chemicals that can wreak havoc on the skin, and they don't test on animals.  Plus they're made in the U.S.A. - hooray!!

After dealing with some eczema issues and switching over to these products (especially for things like hand soap and dish soap) I have noticed dramatic improvement with how my skin reacts.  I feel comfortable using their sunscreen on my 14 month old son - no yucky stuff to worry about!

These products are really wonderful!  If you're on the hunt for more natural products for the home, your children, or yourself, I would highly recommend purchasing from The Honest Company.  You won't be disappointed!

* I am not affiliated with The Honest Company - they don't know I'm writing this.  I'm just a happy customer who wants to share their products with the world!


Comments

Popular Posts